Nowadays, everyone enjoys shopping online because it is a very convenient way to do so from anywhere. However, most people still prefer offline shopping because they can find better products for less money. I enjoy shopping. The primary benefit of purchasing online is that you may save time.
In other words, you don’t have to spend a lot of time shopping and can use that time to complete the rest of your tasks. It also has many other advantages, and if you enjoy online shopping, I’ll tell you about one such app in this article.
Users of this online shopping app can purchase clothing accessories like coats, sweaters, shirts, and other items linked to fashion. In this app, there are daily sales where users can save somewhere between 40% and 60%. Shopping online for clothing items like jackets, t-shirts, and shirts is a wonderful idea.
This is a new shopping app where you can buy products related to fashion. Other apps like Myntra and Ajjio etc. are also available online. The brand is good, and the products from that brand will also be found in this app. Bewakoof is a store where you can get discounted fashion-related items, and in addition to carrying many different brands, the products here have good design and high quality. Is also good, and this software will allow you to purchase the product’s original version.
In other words, buying products through this app is really simple and anyone may use it to make Bewakoof purchases. Along with the fashion-rated products, this app also includes items like bags, sliders, notebooks, etc. Customers can simply track the merchandise on the Bewakoof app, but there are also a lot of other capabilities available.
How to Download Bewakoof App?
To shop from the stupid app, you must first download its app. To date, more than 10 million users have downloaded this app, which has a rating of 4.5 and is available for download from the Google Play Store for Android users.
When you start the Bewakoof app after downloading and installing it, the app’s homepage will appear; you must select the three-line option from this list in order to see the sign-in and login options. Select “Sign Up” from the menu. After that, a form-like show will appear; to experience it, take the actions listed below.
- Your name must be entered in the first place
- Your surname must be entered in the last place.
- You must enter the mobile number from which you want to open an account on the Bewakoof app in the mobile number field. The number you enter here must be active, and your phone must have its SIM card installed.
- You must fill out the Email Id field with your email address.
- You can enter any password in the Password field; choose one that is simple for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- You will then be prompted to choose your gender; if you are a man, choose man, and if you are a woman, choose woman.
- Click the “sign up” button once you’ve correctly filled out all the fields. Your number will then receive a verification code, which you must input to confirm it. You’ve now successfully registered for the Bewakoof app.
How does the Bewakoof app handle online shopping?
You may shop from the dumb app quite easily after creating an account there; just follow the instructions below.
- Open the Bewakoof app first, then click on the category of the product you wish to purchase from the list of categories on the app’s homepage.
- Then a variety of products from that category will start to appear; select the thing you wish to buy by clicking on it if it appeals to you.
- The product’s size and colour can both be chosen here. Once the product’s colour and size have been chosen, the option to “add to bag” will appear beneath it; select it.
- The item will be added to your stupid app’s bag after you select the add to bag option, at which point you must make a purchase.
- Now that you’re being asked to choose an address, select the address option. Place the order after selecting your payment method.
- This makes using a foolish app to shop simple. When prompted to enter the address, type it exactly here along with the city and zip code, then click “Save Address.”
- Following the addition of the address, you will be prompted to complete the payment. You can do this by displaying your preferred payment option, such as a debit or credit card, net banking, cash on delivery, etc. Do it
- On Bewakoof, can I return products?
By selecting Return from the My Orders tab, you can cancel an order. For the majority of the products, we accept returns within 15 days of the order’s delivery date; for further information, please see the product description page.
- How do I modify my Bewakoof phone number?
Click the Change Mobile number link in My Profile (You can find this option below the phone number field). An OTP will be emailed to your registered email address after you click GET OTP. Your phone number will be updated once you provide the OTP.
- Can I revoke my Bewakoof return request?
We are unable to reverse the cancellation of an order. The order needs to be replaced by you.
- How can I get my Bewakoof order cancelled?
If you need to cancel an order that is still being processed due to unavoidable circumstances, send an email to email@example.com along with your complete order number.
- On Bewakoof, is Cash on Delivery an option?
Unless otherwise stated, you can utilise COD to buy your favourite things.
- Do you ship Bewakoof to the USA?
Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, France, Russia, Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates now ship internationally.
- Can I change my mind in Bewakoof after the order has shipped?
Yes. As long as we haven’t started processing your purchase, you can cancel your item(s). While it is still possible to cancel your order, it will be in the Order confirmed condition.