HOW TO USE SHOPEE?.
In the Philippines, Shopee is one of the most well-known internet retailers. This is inextricably linked to the numerous features and savings offered by Shopee. Shopee regularly hosts flash sales as well.
Shopee Flash sales are held in conjunction with promotions run by Shopee’s online retailers or by Shopee itself. Sellers frequently hold flash deals on certain days, such as Fashion Sale Day, Skincare Sale Day, and others. That being the case, many people are drawn to Shopee.
There are numerous stores selling on Shopee in a variety of categories, including beauty, electronics, home appliances, and many more. It turns out that a lot of people, especially brand-new Shopee customers, are still unsure on how to use the site to make purchases. So how do you purchase on Shopee? For those of you who have never used Shopee, learning how to shop there is not difficult.
It’s quite simple to shop at Shopee using a smartphone application. The steps are outlined below for those of you who want to shop at Shopee for the first time but are unsure how to place an order or order things.
HOW CAN I SIGN UP AS A BUYER ON SHOPEE?
- Make sure you have signed up for an account on Shopee before you begin shopping. The Shopee APK must first be downloaded from the Play Store or App Store. Open the Shopee App after that, then select the “Me” tab and press the “Sign Up” button.
- The next step is to pick whether to register using a phone number or a third-party account such an Apple, Facebook, or email address. You will receive the verification code if you decide to join up using your phone number. Click “Next” after inputting the verification code. To prevent fraud, keep in mind to never share your verification code with anyone.
- Enter your password next. Make sure to include one uppercase and one lowercase letter in your password, which should be between 8 and 16 characters long. Once everything is finished, select “Sign Up.”
- Another option is to register using a different account. You can make a Shopee account by clicking on any of the available third party accounts. Shopee highly advises that you add your phone number to this account since you are unable to make a purchase because you have not yet linked any phone number to this account.
- When everything is said and done, you will have successfully created an account on Shopee Philippines.
HOW DO YOU PURCHASE ON SHOPEE
You are now prepared to make purchases on Shopee Philippines after creating an account there. Here are the instructions for using Shopee to make purchases.
Find the goods you’re looking for. To find your favourite products, you may either explore Shopee’s categories and subcategories or use the search bar. Additionally, you can look at Shopee’s sale items, which are frequently on the home page and labelled “Flash Deal,” etc.
After that, you can click on the item to view its details. You have the option to tap “Chat Now,” “Add to Cart,” or “Buy Now” on the product information page. The justifications for each of them are given below.
You can “Chat Now” with the seller to ask questions or make an offer, “Add to Cart” to add the chosen item to your Shopee shopping cart, or “Buy Now” to place a direct order.
Talk to the vendor
The “Chat now” function enables you to communicate with the seller directly. You can connect with a seller to obtain an immediate response if you need more assistance with product specifications, product variety, or product reviews.
“Make Offer” is one of the fantastic features in the chat feature. This is for customers who want to make an alternative pricing offer for the product.
Purchase the Good
Click “Buy Now” on the product description page. If there is a choice, pick it and specify the quantity you want. You will be taken to the shopping cart after confirmation. Click the “Check out” button in the Shopping Cart after choosing the items you want to purchase.
Configure Delivery Address
Your specified “Delivery Address” will receive your order. You can adjust your delivery address in Account Settings if it is still the incorrect one.
Determine a shipping courier
Select a shipping courier for your order while you’re still on the Shopee checkout page. How do I use Shopee’s free delivery feature? Look up the available shipping service that qualifies for free shipping before selecting it. With the shipping courier you select here, your order will be delivered.
Selecting a payment method
Finally, how can I make a purchase on Shopee? In the “Payment Option,” you can select the payment method you want to use, and then you can make purchases using that method. When everything is ready, just tap “Place Order” to finish. You only need to do that to place an order on Shopee. So simple, right?
Online retailer Shopee has a large following. But how can you order Shopee things if you’re still new to the site? Here are the procedures for using Shopee to shop. You must first create an account on Shopee Philippines. Then utilise Shopee’s categories and subcategories or the search bar to find the products you’re looking for.
Select the item you want by clicking “Buy Now.” By selecting “Check Now,” you may also speak with the vendor. Then select your selected “Delivery Address,” look up the various delivery couriers, and select your preferred payment method by clicking on “Checkout.” Once you click “Place Order,” you are done.