Home credit personal loan are useful when you need money to fulfil specific financial obligations. A loan up to Rs. 5 lakh is available to you at a low interest rate. Depending on the length of the repayment period, the interest charged on the loan ranges from 19% to 49%. There is a duration of maximum 3 years on repayment.
Loans from Home Credit provide quick, simple, and secure access to money. All you have to do to get an instant approval personal loan is register online with your phone number and email address, or download the mobile app.
Check out the list of the main benefits and features of home credit cash loans below to see if this programme is a good fit for you based on your needs, circumstances, and ability to repay.
- Digital loan applications are the only ones that are accepted under this financing arrangement. From the convenience of your home, you can submit an application for this plan at any time of day.
- Loan amount: Customers who apply for a credit advance through this programme may withdraw loans that can be repaid quickly up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Those who apply for a cash loan through Home Credit will almost immediately have their loan request approved. This is because loan applications are submitted entirely online, which accelerates the loan’s processing and approval more than any other method.
- Simple and straightforward application process – The company ensures that the loan application process for these loans is not only straightforward but also hassle-free by providing a user-friendly platform to do so.
- Quick fund disbursal – With online loan applications and immediate loan approval, the borrower’s bank account can receive the loan amount immediately. In order to address an urgent financial issue, a person who has filed for a loan under this scheme will be able to receive fast cash.
- Paperless transactions – Home Credit Cash Loans customers do not need to submit any physical documents for the verification process because the application process is conducted online. Instead, they can simply upload digital copies of each of the necessary documents when applying for a loan online.
- Multiple alternatives for repayment – This business provides numerous ways for this debt to be repaid. Customers can choose a simple alternative and repay the loan in a certain number of equal monthly instalments. Through online payment systems like as National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) as well as online wallets like PayTM, PayU, PayNimo, etc., borrowers can pay their equated monthly instalments (EMIs).
- Flexible repayment option – People will also be given the chance to select a repayment option that works for them. This will increase the likelihood that they won’t cease paying the debt.
- The borrower is not required to present any collateral or a third-party guarantor as security in order to obtain the funds they need under this financing plan because it is an unsecured loan.
- All borrowers are eligible for this loan; applicants do not need to be the company’s regular customers. All types of customers, both new and returning, are eligible to use this program.
- Home Loan Processing fees for personal loans vary according to the amount withdrawn. The charge may range from 0% to 5% of the loan amount.
Eligibility for Home Credit Personal Loans
There are several qualifications that must be satisfied in order to be qualified for a Home Credit Cash Loan, even though this programme does not require that the applicant be an existing client. Check out the list provided below to learn more about the aspects that will be taken into account if you decide to apply for this loan:
- The applicant must be at least 19 years old.
- The client must be an Indian national.
- The borrower must have a current Aadhaar ID or any pertinent document to prove their address.
- PAN Card as evidence of identity
- The customer must have an open, active bank account with access to internet banking.
Documents needed to apply for a PAN card and a home credit loan
- ID card, Aadhaar
- Identity documentation include a passport, voter ID, driver’s licence, and Aadhaar card.
- Photos the size of a passport
- Account information for the borrower
- The applicant’s monthly salary must be at least Rs. 10,000.
How to Submit an Application for a Cash Loan from Home Credit?
If your decision to apply for this loan was influenced by your particular credit requirements, you can discover how to do so by following the instructions listed below:
- You must access Home Credit’s official website.
- Click “Apply Now” and enter your name and mobile number.
- The loan application window will open in a new tab.
- Then, select the “Want to Apply” button that is there on the page.
- A simple form requiring your name, email address, and mobile number will then be opened.
- Complete the necessary information and press the “Continue” button.
- A Home Credit specialist will contact you with a customised estimate as soon as the company receives this request form.
- Following that, you can process your loan application and choose the appropriate plan.
- The money will be transferred to your bank account as soon as your loan is approved.
Home Loan individual loan Care for clients
You can contact the courteous and knowledgeable personnel at Home Credit with any questions, suggestions, or worries. You may be sure that your problem will be handled skilfully and successfully. The company’s customer service department can be reached at +91 – 124 – 662 – 8811. The company’s customer service representatives can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.